Joseph T. Piscitello
Philadelphia Personal Injury Lawyer
Attorney Joe Piscitello is the founding principal of Piscitello Law and
brings 30 years of experience as an attorney in the Delaware Valley region.
He has successfully handled thousands of legal cases in Pennsylvania and
has litigated issues in the U.S. Court of Appeals. He serves as a Judge
Pro-Tempore in the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas and uses his legal
skills and experience to help attorneys find effective legal solutions
to complex matters of the law.
Over the last decade, Joe has specialized in the field of cycling law and
has represented cyclists involved in catastrophic and common bike crashes.
In August, 2017 the attorney was invited to join the prestigious Bike
Law Network which currently includes 18 attorneys serving the United States
and Canada. Joe now represents Bike Law Pennsylvania in addition to Bike
Law New Jersey.
An Advocate for Cyclists
Attorney Piscitello is an active member of the regional cycling community
and serves as both a mentor and advisor to the Philadelphia Bicycle Coalition’s
urban youth program, known as Cadence Youth Cycling (CYC). Joe serves
on the Advisory Board for CYC along with other community leaders in the
field of cycling, business and development. The Bike Coalition has recognized
his service and named him as one of their top “Paceline Supporters”
of the organization.
The Law firm sponsors multiple racing teams including PA Masters and Fearless
Femme. Additionally, Piscitello Law has been title sponsor of two cyclocross
races for the past six years; one race is located in New Jersey (Cooper
River Cross) and the other race is located in West Chester, PA (West Chester
Cross Classic). Joe is also a competitive cyclist and has been racing
for the past decade. He won the Masters 45 plus PA State Criterium Championship
(2013) and the Masters 55 plus PA Cyclocross Series Championship (2015).
In addition, he placed top ten in the Masters National Championship 3 times.
- Pennsylvania and New Jersey Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- International Bike Law Network: Attorney for Bike Law PA and Bike Law New Jersey
- USA Cycling Association
- Advisory Boardmember, Philadelphia Bicycle Coalition’s Cadence Youth
- Cycling Coach & Group Leader, Walton Endurance
- Founding Member, Psychology Honors Society, East Stroudsburg University
- President, Honor Society, East Stroudsburg University
- Paceline Supporter of Bicycle Coalition of Philadelphia 2015
- Outstanding support Award from Cadence Youth Cycling Program, 2012 and
2014 (Philadelphia, PA)
- Masters 45 Plus State Criterium Champion for Pennsylvania in 2013
- Top Ten at Masters Nationals Cycling Championship (Criterium & Cyclocross)
- Pennsylvania State Cyclocross Champion (2015)
- J.D. Thomas M. Cooley School of Law, Michigan (1987)
- B.A., Philosophy & Psychology, East Stroudsburg University, PA (1983)
Attorney Piscitello uses his competitive nature and commitment to excellence
to provide quality legal assistance to injured clients.
Contact Piscitello Law today at (215) 372-8768 if you’ve been injured.
We offer free initial case evaluations to help.
Joe & Walton Endurance Coaches stand with corporate riders in Stand
Up for Cancer Ride.
(Europe, September, 2017)