Andrea K. Paparelli,
Skilled Support Throughout Your Case
Andrea Paparelli joined Piscitello Law as a paralegal in 2016. A native of Northeast Pennsylvania, she attended Penn State University where she earned two bachelor's degrees. Andrea’s career in Personal Injury began in Scranton, PA when she joined the Munley Law firm (formerly Munley, Munley, & Cartwright, PC).
In the fall of 2018, Andrea began attending law school part-time at Rutgers Law in Camden, NJ and expects to receive her J.D. in May of 2022. She was also named an Associate Editor for the Women’s Rights Law Reporter at Rutgers in July 2020. In her spare time, she enjoys sharing her passion for animals rescuing cats and kittens from the streets of Philadelphia.
Piscitello Law continues to be amazed at Andrea’s ability to multi-task with accuracy while managing to be always personable and professional. We are so grateful that Andrea has stayed on board during her law school studies and look forward to the day she can join the ranks of “Attorney at Law”!
- Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA – B.S. – 2006 and 2015
- Rutgers University Law School, Camden, NJ – J.D. expected graduation 2022
- Women’s Rights Law Reporter, Associate Editor
- New Jersey Bar Association, Student Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Student Member
- Philadelphia Bar Association, Student Member
- Kittensnatchers, Board Director
Contact Andrea at (215) 372-8768 to make an appointment or send a message online.
Andrea loving some kitties (photo credit: Philly PAWS)