Marissa A. Perrone, Director of Business
Advancing the Firm Forward
Marissa joined Piscitello Law to develop and manage the Firm’s efforts to champion cycling rights. Marissa serves our firm as Director of Business Development and manages the firm’s role with the cycling community. She is also the lead liaison for the firm’s involvement with the Bike Law network.
Background & Awards
Marissa’s professional background is rooted in environmental and public policy issues, making her promotion of cycling rights a great fit. Marissa holds an M.B.A. in International Business from the Robert H. Smith School of Business, University of Maryland.
- Appointed to NJ Commission on National Service (1994-1996)
- Appointed to Board of Directors, Green Tree School (2002-2003)
- Appointed to Board of Directors, Envision Peace Museum (2010-2014)
- Served as Co-Chair of the Inaugural Pink Tie Ball on behalf of the Philadelphia Affiliate of the Susan G. Komen Foundation in 2002 and 2003. She helped secure corporate sponsors, advertising, and high-value auction items to generate a net profit of $300,000 in 2002 and $500,000 in 2003
- “Fitting the Environmental Piece into the Maastricht Puzzle,” Environmental Law Reporter, Vol XXV, No. 4 (April 1995)
- Contributing author to The ISO 14000 Handbook, an international standard on environmental management systems, “Trade Barriers, GATT and ISO 14000,” published in 1996
During Marissa’s capacity as Business Director of the Philadelphia Quakers (Yearly Meeting), she had oversight of multiple historic Quaker Meetinghouses and served on the project management team for the $14 million renovations of the Friend’s Center Building which earned a LEED Platinum status. A significant financial contribution was made to the Friend’s Center Capital Campaign in her name to recognize her service.
This dedication shines through in every venture she takes on. To learn more about how our client’s benefit, contact Piscitello Law at (215) 372-8768 or contact us online to request your free case evaluation.