Joe is also a competitive cyclist and has been racing for the past decade. He won the Masters 45 plus PA State Criterium Championship (2013) and the Masters 55 plus PA Cyclocross Series Championship (2015). In addition, he placed top ten in the Masters National Championship 3 times.
Attorney Piscitello uses his competitive nature and commitment to excellence to provide quality legal assistance to injured clients.
Looking for more information about Attorney Piscitello? You can visit the following sites for featured information, as well as personal reviews left by some of his previous clients!
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- New Jersey Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- Bike Law Network: Appointed Attorney for Bike Law Pennsylvania (2017 – 2020)
Cycling Associations and Sponsorships
- USA Cycling Association
- Pennsylvania Cycling Association
- The League of American Bicyclists
- Advisory Board, Philadelphia Bicycle Coalition’s Youth Cycling Program
- Sponsor, Philadelphia Bike Expo
- Title Sponsor, Gravel Ride (Trexlertown, PA)
- Title Sponsor, Mid Atlantic Cyclocross Series
- Founder, PA Masters Racing Team
- Cycling Coach & Group Leader, Walton Endurance
Awards for Cycling & Advocacy
- Pennsylvania State Cyclocross Champion, 60 plus (2020)
- Pennsylvania State Cyclocross Series Champion, 60 plus (2020)
- Pennsylvania State Cyclocross Champion, 55 plus (2015)
- Masters 45 Plus State Criterium Champion for Pennsylvania (2013)
- Three Times Top Ten at Master’s Nationals Cycling Championship (Criterium & Cyclocross)
- Paceline Supporter of Bicycle Coalition of Greater Philadelphia (2015)
- Outstanding Support Award for Cadence Youth Cycling Program (2012, 2014)
- J.D. Thomas M. Cooley School of Law, Michigan (1987)
- B.A., Philosophy & Psychology, East Stroudsburg University, PA (1983)
If police arrive, communicate any physical complaints you have at that moment.
Document what happened & your injuries. Don't downplay your injuries!
Get your version of events, driver's & witness' details in the accident report.
Preserve evidence & seek advice from a professional.